[25% Off] IT Security 101 - Cyber Security for Beginners
Duration: 3.0 hours
Learn cyber security best practice tips on securing computer networks from internal & external IT security threats
You may also like:
Make & Sell Udemy Course on Autopilot Marketing (Unofficial)6.5 hours 0$ 129.99$
Build data skills online with Datacamp25.0 hours Free
Build Profitable Shopify Dropshipping Business In 90 Days10.0 hours Free
Álgebra básica25.0 hours 0$ 45.00$
MySQL Database Development Mastery4.5 hours 0$ 94.99$
Over this course, we'll be going over how to protect your organisation's computer network from any internal and external threats, whether this be from a technological or a human point of view.
Topics on the course:
* Preventing phishing and vishing (telephone) scams
* Checking common mistakes with security settings
* Security testing and the associated legal considerations
* Non-standard devices and preventing offline (face-to-face) social engineering
* Password policies and preventing credential sharing
* Alternative authentication, system patching and centralised reporting.
Also included are some real-world examples of situations where you might encounter the topics on the course, in order to help you identify these within your own organisation, and be able to resolve them appropriately.