[50% Off] MacroEconomics for Beginners 2021
Duration: 3.0 hours
Nature & Scope of MacroEconomics in 160 minutes
You may also like:
TACKLIFE Multi-functional RTD35ACL Rotary Tool Kit $31.971.0 hours 32$ 49.97$
Build data skills online with Datacamp25.0 hours Free
Google IT Support Professional Certificate240.0 hours 0$ 99.99$
Try Django 1.9 | Build a Blog and Learn Python's #1 Library20.0 hours Free
Appium - Selenium for Mobile Automation Testing28.0 hours Free
∆ Top features of the course :-
✓ Full course PDF is available for download .
✓ 30 Multiple choice questions related to the course on 50% course completion .
✓ An Assignment(Open book test -3hrs) at the end of the course for the writing practice .
✓ 10 Practice test MCQs at the End of Course . (Updated)
∆ This Comprehensive course was specially made for Entry level Students/Beginner's with small or No knowledge of Macro Economics at all.
∆ This course is Part1 Chapter 1 (Nature & Scope of MacroEconomics) of Modern MacroEconomics and covers Basics of Modern MacroEconomics.
∆ After Completing this course you will be able to answer :-
• What is Macro Economics ? How will you distinguish it with Micro Economics ?
• What are the Origins & roots of Macro Economics?
• What are the major issues & concerns of Macro Economics ?
• What is the role of the Govt. In the Macro Economy ?
• What are Post Keynesian Developments in Economics ? (Alert ! - Only Introduction )
• Why a separate study of Macro Economics ?
• What is the Importance of Macro Economics ?
• Historical Timeline of Economics [flow chart]
∆ In Continuation series of Other Chapters/Section of Modern MacroEconomics will be covered in different courses separately .