[48% Off] React JS and Python Django Full Stack Master Course
Duration: 5.0 hours
learn to create a full stack web application from scratch using Python Django and React JS.
Notice for our visitors in India:
If udemy coupon is 100% off but it was not free when you go to Udemy website, please follow our friend Abhay Singh instructions to make it work. This is mainly affecting visitors that has India as a Country of Residence in their profile in Udemy.
You may also like:
Sustainable Engineering from a European Perspective
Wyze Lock WiFi and Bluetooth Smart Door Lock $83.62
Amazon ● 84$ 107.98$
NETGEAR AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Router- Black (R6230) $49.99
Amazon ● 50$ 74.99$
Advanced Level PMP Mock Questions
Amazon ● 5$ 10.00$
Coursera ● 0$ 45.00$
The demand for a Full-Stack Web Developer is the highest compared to any technology professional. They are paid exceptionally well both in the companies and also as freelancers.
This is due to the fact that full-stack web developers have diverse set of skills.
They are good at Database Development.
And also in Front End Development.
In this course, you will learn full stack web development with React JS for the frontend and Python Django for the backend.
We will build the same backend project with different databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL, Mongo DB, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
Sections in this Master Course:
1) React JS, Python Django and Mongo DB.
2) React JS, Python Django and My SQL.
3) React JS, Python Django and PostgreSQL.
4) React JS, Python Django and Microsoft SQL Server.
5) React JS, Python Django and SQLite.
With React JS, you will learn to
* Add routing to our app.
* Add bootstrap table with custom sorting and filtering features.
* Add modal pop up window with drop down and date picker.
* We will also learn how to upload an image and save it in the backend sever.
I am sure that this course will definitely help you in your journey as a full stack web developer.
Welcome to the course, and happy learning.