[35% Off] Verilog HDL Through Examples
Duration: 5.0 hours
Learn Verilog HDL to model digital circuits from the scratch through various examples
Notice for our visitors in India:
If udemy coupon is 100% off but it was not free when you go to Udemy website, please follow our friend Abhay Singh instructions to make it work. This is mainly affecting visitors that has India as a Country of Residence in their profile in Udemy.
You may also like:
Data Analysis with R Programming
Coursera ● 0$ 45.00$
ARSA Framework: Master of ARSA Script.
Advanced Level PMP Mock Questions
Amazon ● 5$ 10.00$
Launch a Product on Amazon FBA - Case Study
Udemy ● 0$ 0.00$
Google Project Management Professional Certificate
Coursera ● 0$ 99.99$
Hey there, I welcome you all to my course 'Verilog HDL through Examples'
1. To describe any digital system - microprocessor, memory, flip flop, Verilog is used. Hence it's called as a hardware description language.
2. Using Verilog, we can model any electronic component and generate the schematic for the same.
3. For timing analysis and test analysis of circuits, Verilog is apt.
Highlights of the course:
1. Key differences between a programming language like C, C++ or Python and a hardware description language like Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog are clearly
2. All the fundamental concepts of Verilog are explained through standard combinational and sequential circuits.
3. Learning through examples make them very simpler to learn.
4. Proper theoretical explanation is provided for each of the circuit that is implemented in verilog in this course.
5. Testbench for each design and knowing how to test and validate them.
6. Creating Finite State Machines in Verilog.
7. Download the code and design for each of the circuits in the resources section.
8. Getting to know how to use EDA Playground for Verilog coding and how to generate the output waveform using EPWave.
9. Some of the key concepts of Verilog like
Levels of Abstraction, Two types of assignments, Producing delay, generating clock, Procedural assignments are all explained clearly.