[35% Off] Windows Deployment Services (WDS) on Windows Server 2019
Duration: 3.0 hours
Learn how to install and configure Windows Deployment Services and how to use the DISM Command on Windows Server 2019
You may also like:
Troubleshooting and Debugging Techniques19.0 hours 0$ 45.00$
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Practice Exam1.0 hours 10$ 69.99$
So You Want to be a Network Engineer?9.0 hours Free
دورة إدارة المشاريع الاحترافية بالعربي PMP Prep. Arabic9.0 hours 0$ 19.99$
The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking34.0 hours 0$ 45.00$
Over this course, we'll be covering how to install and configure Windows Deployment Services, otherwise known as WDS. Topics covered on this course are as follows:
* An overview of Windows Deployment Services and how it can benefit your organisation
* The difference between Active Directory Integrated and Standalone configuration modes
* Setting up and installing Windows Deployment Services
* A detailed overview of the WDS Console itself
* The DISM command and the various subcommands available within DISM.
* Setting up your WDS server to accept incoming connections from client machines
* How to setup a multicast transmission.
Note that there may be some additional steps required for WDS setup, depending on your network environment, such as making sure that there are no speed limitations or other restrictions that can sometimes be an issue with managed switches commonly found on corporate networks.